Friday Funny Business (January 11th Edition)

ffb2 Friday Funny Business (January 11th Edition)

Welcome to another edition of Friday Funny Business!  Been a long week and I could sure use some laughs so let’s get to the good stuff!

OMG I about died with this one.  LOL  Trust me when I say to sing the song in your head as you read it.  Makes it twice as funny.  LOL

poop alot Friday Funny Business (January 11th Edition)

Someone is going to be VERY disappointed when they find out the truth.  LOL

funny newspaper headline 10 Friday Funny Business (January 11th Edition)

This might not be everyone’s sense of humor, but for some reason this made me laugh.  LOL  Yes I know it’s wrong, but the ridiculousness of it cracks me up.

tumblr luh882nQ8c1r5a405o1 1280 Friday Funny Business (January 11th Edition)

lpsignature Friday Funny Business (January 11th Edition)

Comments

1. I LOL’d at the newspaper clipping – the sad thing is that you really do overhear people saying things like that in stores and restaurants!

2. Thanks for the laugh!! I needed it after a longgggg week at work!

3. Ha ha, thanks. I look forward to this every friday

4. Kathy Smith says:

Your friday funny business was so funny. I really like the post about killing the animals for food.

5. very funny post, I needed a good laugh,

sibabe64 at ptd dot net

6. Too funny! Now I have that song stuck in my head lol!

7. Hahaha! Autocorrect messes me up all the time, so I can relate to the first one. :)

8. hahaha! Thanks for the laughs!

9. Bidisha Banerjee says:

Really funny post. Loved it.

10. Kimberly R. says:

hilarious,thanks for sharing.

11. haha. These are so cute. Thanks for the laugh. :)

12. Jennifer Mae Hiles says:

Wow! Love the one about the hunters! That can’t be real!! If it is, wow is all i can say!

13. I wish it was mandatory to turn auto correct on on all smartphones. I’d spend my day laughing at all the hilariousness. :D Thanks for the giggles!

14. Holly Trudeau says:

Bwaahh these are great! I love all the autocorrect ones, it’s hilarious what that programs changes stuff to,!

• I know! Ever notice that it’s often dirty? I’ll type something like purple and it’ll write a whole other “p” word! It’s like someone who programed it had a sense of humor! LOL

15. LOL! thanks Lisa for the laughs ;) darn that auto-fill!
    the not so bouncing baby boy made me laugh to I guess its our sadistic humor ;)

16. I don’t have a smart phone yet, but there is a part of me that cannot wait to get one just so I can post some silly thing that it autocorrected.

17. Thanks for the chuckle. Laughter is the best medicine and a good way to start the day.

18. carla bonesteel says:

I absolutely LOVE the “To all the hunters” one! People are so dumb! Thanks for the laughs…

19. LOL!!! I needed that.,.. We have the same sense of humor ;)

20. Nena Sinclair says:

Lol too funny! I love text messages gone wrong! And the newspaper clipping, too! :)